In CPD Modules
This P3 Business CPD module looks at the importance of resilience in professional life and shares tips that can helpÂ us to stay calm in the face of challenging situaitons.
- To support pharmacists and managers in developing better resilience at work, enabling them to cope better with daily stress as well as adapting better to change in either the profession or their workplace.
- Outline a working meaning of the term resilience and understand its importance to you as a practising pharmacist
- Enhance your confidence inÂ your ability to respond and maintain your personal motivation
- Stay optimistic without being naÃ¯ve and ignoring problems
- Understand how to develop a personal plan for developing your own resilience capacity.
Steve Howard, FFRPS FRPharmS FCIPD,Â quality and regulatory director/superintendentÂ pharmacist, Celesio UK
About this module
Pharmacy needs strong managers, effective leaders and people with the right skills to drive the profession forward. With this in mind, P3 Business CPD modules are written as practical learning tools for use by anyone in the pharmacy team.
Continuing professional development (CPD) is a statutory requirement for pharmacists. Completion of the module will contribute to the nine pieces of CPD that must be recorded in a year, as stipulated by the GPhC.
Record your learning and how you applied it in your practice using the action and evaluation record at the end of this module, which will then be stored in your personal learning log.Â You must be registered on the website to do this.